History

Dairy plant in Lepel was founded in 1951.At this time the plant manufactured 800 tons of powdered milk per year or 3,5 tons per shift.

Lepel Plant of Dairy ProductsLepel Plant of Dairy Products
 

1962 — Lepel dairy plant included plants in Dokshitsy, Novolukoml, Beshenkovichy, Ushachy. 

Lepel Plant of Dairy ProductsLepel Plant of Dairy Products

1970 — the technical modernization of the plant. The volume of manufactured powdered milk reached 6,4 tons of powdered milk per shift. New equipment made it possible to produce up to 1000 kg of butter.

1990 — the volume of recycled milk reached 181397 kg.


Lepel Plant of Dairy ProductsLepel Plant of Dairy Products
Lepel Plant of Dairy ProductsLepel Plant of Dairy Products

2002 — Lepel dairy plant was transformed into Open Joint Stock Company Lepel Plant for Dairy Products with production branches in Dokshitsy and Beshenkovichy.

2005 — Lepel Plant for Dairy Products included agriculture branch in Stary Lepel. In 2013 after the modernization it became a robotized farm with 400 cows.

2008 — Lepel Plant for Dairy Products included one more production branch in Tolochin manufacturing cheese, butter, whey.

2017 — OJSC Lepel Plant for Dairy Products was transformed into branch Lepel MKK with head office JSC Vitebsk  meat-packing plant.